- 1. Travel arrangements
- 2. Insurance
- 3. Attitude towards housing
- 4. WI-FI
- 5. Weather
- 6. Money
- 7. Emergencies
- 8. Activities
- 9. Classes
- 10. Leaving Granada
1. Travel arrangements:
• There is a set reception day, and pick up times (from 9am up to 9pm). Students arriving on different dates or times will need to find their way to get to their assigned housing by themselves.
• All students need to be covered by an Insurance.
• Educatrip staff will help you out with everything that is considered as an emergency during your time in Spain. Any further treatment, medical study, medical exams, and so on will be your responsibility.
3. Attitude towards accommodation:
• Students staying either with host families or in the residence hall must bear in mind that there is always an adaptation period to their customs, habits and so on. Therefore, we would like you to be patient and understanding in adapting to this new way of living.
4. WI-FI – Internet in Spain:
• All our host families have Wi-Fi connection. In some cases, your electronic devices might need to be adapted or might show some problems connecting for the first time. Please be patient while it is sorted out.
• If you are coming in the summer, you need to bear in mind that the summer period is logically hot. Not in all houses there is AC, but families have fans or so to make you feel comfortable. For the rest of the year, all houses have some kind of heating. You can consult the weather in Spain here.
• Bringing a big amount of cash along with you is not advisable since all change offices charge a fairly high commission. You can always withdraw in an ATM with a reasonable commission.
• For emergencies out of Educatrip office hours, you need to contact the emergency phone number (on your schedule). By an emergency, we mean any extreme situation that must be solved at that very moment, and not later.
• You are fully responsible for planning and managing all personal plans (trips/activities) outside Educatrip program. We will not be held liable under any circumstances for any problems that may occur during that plan.
• CILYC, CLCE or CEH classes can be scheduled at any time of the day, unlike CILE (only in the mornings).
• If you do not manage to pass the level test requirements for the CILYC, CLCE or CEH Course (level 4 = intermediate, or above), you will have to switch to CILE.
10. Leaving Granada:
• It is not possible to lengthen the accommodation time with the housing assigned. Staying in and traveling out of Granada out of program dates are your responsibilities.