Intensive Summer Programs in Granada - Study Abroad
Study Spanish at the University of Granada
Our Summer Intensive Programs offer you the stay from one week to three months in the University of Granada or in any of our Spanish schools of languages in our main destinations.
In Granada, we organize CILE or CILYC courses from May to July, for a period of 15 days to 3 months. These courses can also be combined with volunteering activities.
Academic Program in Granada
CILE (Intensive Spanish Language Course)
- 8 levels.
- Four hours per day.
- CILE in June (80 hours): from May, 29 to July, 2.
- CILE in July (80 hours): from July, 2 to August, 1.
CILYC (Intensive Spanish Language and Cultural Course)
- Language and the major topics of Spanish culture.
- These courses are offered at three levels: Intermediate, Advanced and Superior.
- CILYC in June (80 hours): from May, 29 to July, 2.
- CILYC in July (80 hours): from July, 2 to August, 1.
All of Summer programs in Granada include:
- Greeting at Granada airport / bus station (provided the student arrives on the official day of arrival).
- Homestay: 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), laundry once a week, Wi-Fi.
- Enrolment and registration fees at the University of Granada’s Center of Languages.
- Official transcript issued by the University of Granada.
- Medical insurance for the Spanish territory.
- Onsite assistance.
- Weekend trip to Seville and Cordoba (students coming in July will do 2 day trips instead).
- Guided tours of: Cathedral and Royal Chapel, Albaicín old Arab district, Sacromonte Abbey, Alhambra.
Program fees do not include
- Transportation in Spain.
- Cancellation or repatriation insurance.
- Any alternative excursions or activities planned by the student during his/her stay in Granada.
- Any charges derived from the bank wire transfer.
You can check more information about syllabus, courses and much more in our Downloads Section.